The American Car Club was established in 1988 and incorporated in 1990, with the idea of forming a club to provide a place where people who loved American cars of different makes, to come together in a friendly unbiased and supportive environment.
The club has a very active membership and meets on the 1st Monday of the month (except public holidays) at the Canberra Deakin Football Club, 2 Grose Street, DEAKIN, A.C.T. commencing at 7.30pm. New potential members are welcome to attend.
American Car Club Executive Committee for 2018
- President: Steve Dascarolis
- Vice President: Neil Thompson
- Secretary Minutes/Correspondence: Andrew Watkin
- Treasurer: Nick Arnott
- Council Delegate: Nick Arnott
- Registrar: Glen Hunter
- Public Officer: Les Rhyne
- Secretary Membership: Daniel Walters