The American Car Club was established in 1988 and incorporated in 1990, with the idea of forming a club to provide a place where people who loved American cars of different makes, to come together in a friendly unbiased and supportive environment.
The club has a very active membership and meets on the 1st Monday of the month (except public holidays) at the Canberra Deakin Football Club, 2 Grose Street, DEAKIN, A.C.T. commencing at 7.30pm. New potential members are welcome to attend. NOTE due to COVID restrictions we are advising of meetings as required.
American Car Club Executive Committee for 2021/22
- President: Steve Dascarolis
- Vice President: Roy Zandona
- Secretary Minutes/Correspondence: Andrew Watkin
- Treasurer: Stef Pashalidis
- Council Delegate: Sheila Rasanen
- Registrar: Glen Hunter
- Public Officer: Les Rhyne
- Secretary Membership: Daniel Walters