Marques in the Park is Canberra’s spring time motoring display run by the American Car Club in conjunction with the Council of ACT Motor Clubs. After its inception in 2003, the event has grown from 200 to nearly 400 vehicles.
Marques in the Park will be held on Sunday the 12th of November, 2017
Marques in the Park is a community based family event bringing motoring enthusiasts together for a fun day out.
The event is all encompassing:
All makes and models of cars· Young and Old · People and Cars · Street Cars to Street Machines · Motorcycles to Scooters · Rusty to Restored · Street Hacks to Show Cars · Push Bikes to Drag Cars · Bog Stock to Hot Rod · Primers to Candies · Vintage Caravans to Transporters.
Sunday the 12th of November, 2017
· The display commences at 9.00am and runs until 3.00pm
· John Knight Memorial Park beside Lake Ginninderra, Belconnen
· Access is from Aikman Drive, 150m north of Emu Bank
· Entry is FREE for participants and spectators (Gold coin donation to MENSLINK charity)
· Hundreds of exhibits
· Vehicles from every continent and motoring nation
· Most ACT motoring clubs will be in attendance
· Food and drink stalls
· Trade stalls for motoring enthusiasts
· Event sponsor: Shannons Insurance, Coates Hire, Lighthouse Tavern, Specialty Fasteners, Linex , Diamond Detail.