We will endeavor to come up with a solution in early 2023
Marques in the Park was Canberra’s spring time motoring display run by the American Car Club in conjunction with the Council of ACT Motor Clubs. After its inception in 2003, the event has grown from 200 to nearly 500 vehicles.
Marques in the Park is a community based family event bringing motoring enthusiasts together for a fun day out.
The event is all encompassing:
All makes and models of cars· Young and Old · People and Cars · Street Cars to Street Machines · Motorcycles to Scooters · Rusty to Restored · Street Hacks to Show Cars · Push Bikes to Drag Cars · Bog Stock to Hot Rod · Primers to Candies · Vintage Caravans to Transporters.
Event Details:· The display commenced at 8.00am and ran until 3.00pm
· John Knight Memorial Park beside Lake Ginninderra, Belconnen
· Access is from Aikman Drive, 150m north of Emu Bank
· Entry is gold coin for participants and free for spectators.
· Hundreds of exhibits
· Vehicles from every continent and motoring nation
· Most ACT motoring clubs will be in attendance
· Food and drink stalls
· Trade stalls for motoring enthusiasts
· Event sponsor: Shannons Insurance, Coates Hire, Kembla Caves, ACT Brake & Mechanicals
Unfortunately after so many years (2003-) of holding such an epic car show, we were forced to abandon any future events at John Knight Park due to ROADS ACT and their risk assessment & management requirements being implemented on government controlled land.
Our mission is to hold this event at a new location to be announced.
hours minutes seconds