Marques in the Park is Canberra’s spring time motoring display run by the Council of ACT Motor Clubs. The event has grown from 200 cars in 2003 to now over 800.
Marques in the Park is for everyone:
· Young and Old · People and Cars · Street Cars to Street Machines · Rusty to Restored · Street hacks to Show Cars · Push bikes to Drag cars · Bog stock to Hot Rod · Primers to Candies · Vintage Caravans to transporters.
· The display commences at 10.00 am and runs until 3.00 pm
· John Knight Memorial Park beside Lake Ginninderra, Belconnen
· Access is from Aikman Drive, 150m north of Emu Bank
· Entry is FREE for participants and spectators
· Hundreds of exhibits
· Vehicles from every continent and motoring nation
· Most ACT motoring clubs will be in attendance
· Food and drink stalls
· Trade stalls for motoring enthusiasts
· Event sponsor: Shannons Insurance